Our Website is currently being redeveloped, including new application processes - online.
Contact Us to ask for personal assistance with using the forms below.
Report form problems to firstname.lastname@example.org, as part of our continual quality improvement.
Due to moving to a new Portal for all applications - forms are no longer available here - please contact email@example.com for more details on how to join CCAA in the short term.
|Fees and Bank Details|
- PACFA Register Application - For listing on the register is now an online process - please go to the Counselling and Psychotherapy Portal Click on Login/Register and follow the process.
- You can obtain a quote by calling the Fenton Green service team on 1800 642 747, visiting www.fgonline.com.au/rh or registering your enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Fenton Green’s offer for PACFA Registrants , please click here to download the flyer.
- AON offers Public Liability Insurance to Counsellors.
- Other Insurance Companies also offer Public Liability.
Provisional, Graduate and Clinical Member - May be Required
- Who can certify course transcripts and certificates?
- PACFA Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- CCAA Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Video Requirement - Some applicants may be asked to do a video/role play of counselling
- Theology Requirement - Explains alternate ways of fulfilling
- The Apostles Creed
- Apostle's Creed
- Ethics: Risk Management - Recommended reading
- Counsellor Response Quality Rating Scale
- Pastoral Work, Pastoral Counselling and Chaplaincy
CCAA Registered members are permitted to copy and use the CCAA logo to promote their services.