using the Focusing Therapeutic model.
Research is showing us that being mindful helps us enjoy every little moment of life as it happens, which has a really positive impact on our mental and physical health.
Using the Focusing model, we will embody our inner responses by allowing the peace and quiet to envelop and lead us to listen to the still small voice within, helping us to grow futher in our use of it in our therapeutic journey of integrating your spirituality with how we work with our clients.
We will revisit and refresh what we know about how mindfulness:
- clears our head and slow down our thoughts
- being more aware of yourself, your body and the environment
- slow down your nervous system and relaxing
- coping with stress, depression and anxiety
- Please refer Details page for payment options