CCAA Clinical Member
CCAA No. 200318
BA Psychology, M Counselling, Prepare-Enrich Faciliator; Cert IV Workplace Training & Assessment
Key areas of focus:
- Adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Adult children dealing with parents/caretakers who have personality disorders, and dementia
- Anger Management (individual only)
- Anxiety & emotional crisis
- Betrayal & Trust (couples)
- Building better relationships for singles
- Cultural transitions
- immigration /re-settlement issues (for North and Central Americans to Australia)
- Domestic violence victims
- Grief & bereavement
- Guilt & Shame
- Making important life decisions
- Marriage preparation and enrichment facilitation
- Relationship issues
- Resolving relationship conflicts
- Self-esteem & assertive communication building
- Sexual trauma & abuse (male; female)
- Spirituality (Christian perspective)
- Stress management
- Supervision (Group and Individual); PACFA - Accredited Supervisor
- Trauma & crisis
Approach to Counselling and Psychotherapy
By providing a safe and respectful environment individuals and couples are encouraged to nurture growth and promote healing through finding and building upon strengths and seeking healthy balance and contentment in the emotional, relational, physical, and spiritual components of their lives.
Autonomy is upheld and clients are gently challenged to courageously face life's invariable disappointments outside the therapy room and to embrace their own personal opportunities to encourage others in their life journey.
Clients will receive professional and competent service and be treated with respect. Confidentiality and privacy will be maintained at all times.
Group and individual Supervision available in person and online.