CCAA Clinical Member
CCAA No. 300324
Grad Dip Family-Centred Practice BEd
- Spouse, father and grandfather.
- My professional background:
- Counsellor and psychotherapist for 22 years in Independent and Catholic schools, and in private practice with adult clients and families; primary and secondary school teacher for 29 years in the Independent school system; a TAFE counsellor for 3 years and overlapping all of these a school chaplain in the Victorian State school system.
- My work experience:
- Clients and their families experiencing the effects of substance abuse and addiction
- Family of Origin work
- Relationship issues
- Employee assistance programs
- Systemic issues through families and institutions
- Mental Health issues
- Psycho education
- Grief and loss
- Professional supervision
- My practice is an eclectic mix of modalities as might best suit the client's needs as mutually determined, from highly structured to reflective process. I am a psychodynamic come systemic practitioner. That is to say that all behaviour has meaning and all meaning has context.
Enabling clients to become agentic and to take responsibility for their lives would be one of my goals.
Anger Management, Anxiety, Childhood Abuse, Depression, Emotional & Physical Abuse, Emotional Crisis, Grief, Loss, Trauma, Healthy Boundaries, Life Transitions, Relationships, Self Esteem, Stress Management
Affairs, Trust Issues, Family Conflict, Pre-Marriage, Separation Issues, Mediation
PACFA Registration No.