CCAA Clinical / Supervisor
CCAA No. 500154
Masters of Counselling, BA Christian Counselling, Prepare/Enrich Facilitator
- Rob's counselling is person-centered approach with a desire to help people to move through their past into a better future. Rob works well with singles, couples & families with a deep understanding of men's issues.
- Rob is an accredited Prepare/Enrich Counsellor. - working with pre-marriage and marriage/ relationships.
- Working with men's issues have been a common theme within Rob's counselling practice. Rob seeks to understand the issues underlying the behaviours. Understanding of the past gives hope for the future.
- Rob is also a Registered Supervisor with CCAA and a Clinical Member of PACFA.
- Rob has been involved in teaching with both Tabor and ACAP. His involvement with the counselling organisations of PACFA and CCAA is extensive.
- Business Hours:
- Monday to Thursday 7:30 am to 8:30 pm
- Friday 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
Counsellor, Life Coach, Psychotherapist, Supervisor
Addictions, Anger Management, Anxiety, Childhood Abuse, Depression, Emotional & Physical Abuse, Emotional Crisis, Grief, Loss, Trauma, Healthy Boundaries, Life Transitions, Relationships, Self Esteem, Sexual Issues, Stress Management
Affairs, Trust Issues, Emotional Crisis, Family Conflict, Pre-Marriage, Separation Issues, Mediation
Adolescents, Communication, Conflict, Mediation, Parenting
Bupa/Medibank private, Online
PACFA Registration No.