CCAA Provisional Member
CCAA No. 200784
Bachelor of Counselling ( ACAP), Grad. Dip Psychology ( current)
As a Christian counsellor/ psychotherapist I provide person-centred, culturally sensitive and trauma informed practice using various evidence based approaches such as CBT ( Cognitive Behavioural Therapy). ACT ( Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) , SFBT ( Solution Focused Brief Therapy) and Narrative Therapy.
I have a background in case management and community mental health service and hence able to provide service for community members with complex health issues and disabilities that entail mental illness.
My specialties include:
- Mood disorders ( Depression, Anxiety)
- Youth and adolescent behavioural and emotional regulation issues
- Self-esteem issues
- Body image and eating disorders
- Domestic Violence and trauma ( PTSD)
- Multicultural counselling