CCAA Provisional Member
CCAA No. 300173
Dip Counselling, Christian Dip Counselling, Adv Dip Couns, Grad Dip Couns
- I am a 62 year old experienced male Counsellor, married to the wonderful Helen, with 3 adult children. I am a Christian and hold unashamedly to a Christian Worldview. That will not stop me from respectfully Counselling people whose Worldview is different to mine and offering solutions through talk therapy and careful exploration of what is going on in a safe manner.
- My story is that I worked in Industrial manufacturing for 35 years until the manufacturing changes sweeping Melbourne in 2013 finally caught up with me and I became redundant twice in that year. I decided it was time to look for an arena to work in that would suit my natural skill-set and hence I entered the World of Counselling! My life experiences have also placed me in a strong position as a Counsellor
- I have a level AQF 8 Counsellor/Therapist qualification and am a registered provider for Medibank Private and NDIS.
- You are invited to contact me for a no obligation discussion about how we might work together towards your healing. I have experience working with the more difficult areas of trauma and abuse and offer a compassionate approach using proven techniques that will make a difference in your life.
- Areas I work with include:
- Marriage and other Relationships,
- Self Esteem,
- Processing grief,
- Abuse recovery,
- Trauma recovery,
- Anger Management,
- Public Speaking skill development,
- Autism identification and assistance,
- Body Image issues,
- Stress Management,
- Assertiveness training,
- Family conflict: Children and Youth,
- Sexual issues,
- Managing criticism,
- Personality understanding and development,
- Intimacy and much more
Addictions, Anger Management, Anxiety, Childhood Abuse, Depression, Emotional & Physical Abuse, Emotional Crisis, Grief, Loss, Trauma, Healthy Boundaries, Life Transitions, Relationships, Self Esteem, Sexual Issues, Stress Management
Affairs, Trust Issues, Emotional Crisis, Family Conflict, Pre-Marriage, Separation Issues, Mediation
Adolescents, Children, Communication, Conflict, Mediation, Parenting
PACFA Registration No.