CCAA Clinical Member
CCAA No. 300244
Marianne Mak provides English, Mandarin and Cantonese speaking counselling.
As a clinical practitioner member of CCAA and PACFA, Marianne provides Christian counselling, psychotherapy & counselling to Christian and non-Christian.
Marianne welcomes the opportunity to assist you in making your own decisions.
Marianne Mak is compassionate to help you in developing effective strategies for life issues such as:
- Grief and loss/bereavement
- Anxiety, stress issues & management
- Depression, emotional issues & management
- Trauma & Abuse
- Mental Recovery
- Eating disorders
- Conflict & struggle issues in Disability or Chronic Illness Impacts
- Relationships issue
- Couple or family issues
- Conflicts or facing critical decisions / Seeking new directions
- Child and adolescent issues
- Bullying- School / Workplace
- Struggling with cultural differences & conflict
Addictions, Anger Management, Anxiety, Childhood Abuse, Depression, Emotional & Physical Abuse, Emotional Crisis, Grief, Loss, Trauma, Healthy Boundaries, Life Transitions, Relationships, Self Esteem, Sexual Issues, Stress Management
Affairs, Trust Issues, Family Conflict, Separation Issues, Mediation
PACFA Registration No.