CCAA Clinical Member
CCAA No. 300291
BA (Christian Counselling, Grad Dip (Christian Counselling) MA in Art Therapy
- Deb works part-time with Mill Park Community Care, a counselling centre in the multi-cultural area of the Northern Suburbs, Melbourne. She also works part-time at Epping Secondary College as a student counsellor.
- Deb has extensive experience with adolescents and has 3 children of her own that are now young adults.
- Deb has recently finished her Master of Art Therapy at LaTrobe University and is a student member of ANZACATA.
- Deb's placements during her studies have involved using art therapy with children who have been sexually abused, and also running art therapy groups in a community mental health setting.
- Deb has a special interest in attachment and trauma and has done significant professional development in these areas.
- Deb is married to a pastor and is involved in Mill Park Baptist Church.
- Deb uses a person-centred, strengths-focussed, holistic approach to therapy.
- Deb has experience working with adolescents, couples, and families
- Deb works with those who have experienced anxiety, depression, trauma, relationship problems and childhood abuse
- Deb's own therapy is to go for walks with her dog or ride horses when time permits. She also enjoys painting and upcycling furniture in her spare time.
PACFA Registration No.