CCAA Clinical / Supervisor
CCAA No. 400178
M Counselling, Grad Dip Christian Counselling, Grad Cert Couple Counselling, B Theology, Adv Dip Ministry, Gottman Therapy Level 2
- Miranda Nakhla, accredited with Christian Counsellors Association of Australia, has over 11 years of experience as a professional counsellor.
- Miranda provides individual and family counselling around issues of stress, anxiety, depression, grief/loss, self-esteem, eating disorders, relationship, personal growth, parenting and cross-cultural issues.
- As an accredited clinical supervisor, Miranda provides supervision for counsellors, chaplains, pastors, pastoral care personnel and counselling students.
- Miranda has special passion in the areas of women's issues, pre-marriage and family counselling and has a particular interest in couples counselling.
- Miranda uses Eclectic counselling approaches that suit clients' needs including Narrative Therapy, Emotional Focused Therapy, Gottman Therapy (completed levels 1 & 2), Solution Focused Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Her desire is to journey alongside and empowers individuals, offering respectful and non-judgemental support, which assists in understanding and negotiating challenging life issues.
- Miranda also facilitates small groups for women with a focus on menopause, divorce and relationship issues.
Anger Management, Anxiety, Childhood Abuse, Depression, Emotional & Physical Abuse, Emotional Crisis, Grief, Loss, Trauma, Healthy Boundaries, Life Transitions, Relationships, Self Esteem, Stress Management
Affairs, Trust Issues, Family Conflict, Pre-Marriage
PACFA Registration No.