CCAA Clinical Member
CCAA No. 400205
M Couns. Grad Dip Psychology, M Guid and Couns
- As a counsellor I have been fortunate to work across a variety of situations and age groups.
- These include: Adults, both male and females of all ages including aged persons.
- Primary and secondary aged children have been key clients during my time as a Guidance officer.
- The use of sandtray and symbol work is an important aspect of my interactions with clients and drawing and other artistic expression is valued.
- Issues of anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation, self harm, low self esteem, resilience, grief and loss and healthy boundaries have been the main areas of my work. Preparation for marriage and support for married couples is offered through the Prepare Enrich program.
Anger Management, Anxiety, Childhood Abuse, Depression, Emotional Crisis, Grief, Loss, Trauma, Healthy Boundaries, Life Transitions, Relationships, Self Esteem, Sexual Issues, Stress Management
PACFA Registration No.