CCAA(NSW) warmly invites you to our AGM
What is an AGM? The purpose of an AGM is to give CCAA NSW members a report on the activities and finances for the previous year, discuss various topics, to allow time for members to ask questions, and to elect members of your governing body (e.g. committee members) for the coming year. One of the topics we will discussing is that we at a crossroads as an association, and part of our strategy to stay viable is that we are proposing for the States to merge into a National body with a head office.
How can I elect a committee member? Vote on the day at the meeting
Date: 18 August 2018
Time: 9am - 10am
Place: Morling College
122 Herring Rd, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
(parking available via Saunders Close entrance)
We are holding the AGM prior to our PD workshop on "Treating Addiction Comorbidity" presented by Chris Davidson (10-5pm) - an expert in this area.
So please come to the AGM and stay for the day...
And to further entice you - we are offering a $20 discount voucher for you
to use on your next PD with us (expiry date 31.12.19)
AGM & PD: $140 (members) AGM only: Free
$180 (non-members) CPD: 1 hour
CPD: 7 hours
Julie Marshall - email@example.com
Payment options -
Pay by Internet Banking (preferred) as follows, or on the day of the workshop:
Bank Name - CBA
Account name - CCAA (NSW) Inc
BSB - 062 223
Account # - 2801 0353
(Please make sure your name is in the reference field eg K Black AGM-TAC PD)
For NSW Regional, Rural and Remote CCAA Members
Ever wanted to attend the NSW CCAA
(Annual General Meeting) in Sydney?
Mark your calendar: Sat 18th of August, 9am till 10am AEST
Register now: Attend by Video and/or Audio conference call!
How - follow these steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying you want to "attend the NSW AGM remotely"
- Mark your calendar to reserve the date and time
- CCAA NSW will send you an eMail with a Link in it prior to the meeting
- On the day of the AGM, about 15mins before the meeting, open the email and click on the link. Follow the instructions to install "Zoom" and to connect to the meeting. Enter the meeting ID into Zoom, as defined in that same email.
Have a Voice - Be involved
Find out what is happening with CCAA
Register Today !
What equipment do you need at your end?
- For Video: A computer with a microphone, camera and speakers, that's connected to the internet (PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android)
- For Audio only: you can still us your computer microphone/speaker or use a telephone
Questions and Answers
- What is Zoom? Zoom is a platform CCAA have adopted to provide video and or audio conferencing
- How do I install Zoom? Click on the link in the email, the first-time zoom is used, it will install on your computer, and then connect you to the meeting
- What is the meeting ID? The meeting ID is unique to each meeting and is defined in the email sent from CCAA
- If I don't have a computer, can I connect via my phone? Yes, the email from CCAA will list some telephone numbers that can be called to access the meeting. The meeting ID will need to be entered from your telephone keypad
- Are there local Australian numbers I can call for the audio?
Yes 02 8015 2088 or 08 7150 1149, but you will need the meeting ID, to connect to the meeting.
- What do I do if I'm having difficulties connecting? If your internet connection has low bandwidth or is slow, then you may want to just connect using the audio conference call connection. If you know your internet connection is not to blame, but still having difficulties, then you can call Paul on 0412 780 584 - he will try to provide additional assistance until 8:55am AEST on the day (after this time Paul needs to be in the meeting).