Alan Richardson is a psychologist, psychotherapist, educator and supervisor based in Brisbane, Australia.
He is an accomplished therapist and educator who lectures in counselling and supervision subjects within University courses. He has developed an essential approach in ethics-informed practice for both counselling and supervision interventions. His qualifications/experience includes:
- Processwork Diplomate
- Registered Psychologist
- Accredited Supervisor of Australian Psychologists
- Supervision-Trainer member of the Australian Association of Supervisors
- Lecturer of supervision subjects in the Masters of Counselling course at the Queensland University of Technology for 12 years
- Faculty member of Australia New Zealand Process Oriented Psychology and Process Work Institute India
- IAPOP Co-President
Author of a book chapter on Process-oriented supervision:
- (Richardson. A. & Hands, P. (2002). Supervision using Process-oriented Psychology Skills. In M. McMahon & W. Patton (Eds.), Supervision in the helping professions: A practical guide. Melbourne: Pearson Education Australia.