Hoarding and squalor are complex mental health disorders that affect approximately 6% of the Australian population. This training will provide participants with the following learning outcomes.
- Understand Hoarding Disorder (HD) and Severe Domestic Squalor (SDS)
- Understand the behaviours, psychology and emotional attachments that people with HD and SDS experience
- Effectively identify the presence of HD & or SDS
- Identify appropriate intervention strategies – what works / what doesn’t
- Effectively use assessment tools in a counselling framework
Please login or purchase before viewing
This content must be purchased before you can view it. If you have already purchased, please login using the link below. Otherwise, please purchase using the product links at the bottom of the recording details. Once you have purchased you will be able to view at any time by using your email and the password you will be given by the system, entering them into the login below. If you do have a coupon for viewing these items, you still are required to go through the purchase process where you will use your coupon.